Monday, January 2, 2017

Favorites of 2016

Yes, I'm a little late on my favorites list for 2016, but I've been seriously crazy busy. I sold my house in 2016, moved in with my in-laws and moved again when I bought my current house. All this between May and November. But I finally present to you my Top Five Favorite Books Read in 2016.

It's weird looking back on all these books I read and think of the places they took me. It feels like looking at the snapshots from 37 vacations. Hmm...

Most of these are self-published or small press as that's really what this blog is all about. Click on the book title to read my review.
Enjoy!

#5 Yes Please! by Amy Poehler


#4 If I Was Your Girl by by Meredith Russo


#3 Indiana Belle by John A Heldt



#2 The Adventures of Gracie and Monkeybear by C.S. O'Kelly


#1 Cape May by Holly Caster

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger award at my book blog http://nelmstreebooks.blogspot.com/. If you have already done this or don't do tags like this thats fine
    xo,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete