Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fifteen Fabulous Fairy Tales by Karen Isaacson


A collection of new, original fairy tales told in the classic style but with a sense of humor and a contemporary twist. Suitable for fairy-tale lovers of all ages!

In Fifteen Fabulous Fairy Tales Karen Isaacson twists brand new tales with a modern and humorous flair. What I love most about this book is that the stories are told in the casual and somewhat cynical way that I tend to stories to my kids.

This is really a book for older kids and adults, although my daughter did enjoy hearing the stories at bedtime. She often gave me quizical looks when the story took an unexpected turn. We both enjoyed the book very much.

The writing is great and very funny. The black and white illustrations add the perfect touch. Fifteen Fabulous Fairy Tales is a great gift for anyone with a sharp sense of humor.











No comments:

Post a Comment