Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Note on Children's Books

I love reviewing children's books. My kids love that we review them together. They get excited when a new one comes in the mail. They voice their opinions and I share them with my readers. Folks, I DO NOT READ MY KIDS BEDTIME STORIES FROM MY KINDLE. Why? Because it's black and white. Because it's small. Because I can't hold it between the three of us and experience the pictures that go with the story. And because they can't take my Kindle to bed with them and gaze at the pretty pages and remember the story until they drift off to dreamland. So please stop offering review copies of children's stories on Kindle or on PDF. Even if it sounds great, I will automatically delete the request. Sorry. I understand that hard copies cost money. Remember, I'm an author, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment