Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Kindles Are on Sale!

I'm currently in the process of packing up all my belongings and selling my house, which means all of my books are in storage. Because of this I invested in a Kindle-- the most basic Kindle I could get away with. It was inexpensive, has a no-glare screen (which I desperately needed), and does exactly what I need it to do and no more. I also got a spiffy cover for it. And it is packed with a bunch of books waiting for review. I'm super anxious to get to all of them. I really can't read fast enough. Below are some of the books on my reading list:

Beside the Music by BJ Knapp

Who Left the Cork Out of My Lunch? by Vikki Claflin

Going Back by Jennifer Young

Indiana Belle by John A. Heldt

The Wild Robot by Peter Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment